The first thing I recommend to anyone just learning about Christian Science is to get a copy of the Christian Science textbook, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, by Mary Baker Eddy, along with a Bible. This book contains the complete statement of the theology and healing method called Christian Science, and is an excellent starting point for learning about God, your spiritual identity, and the Bible.
- Learn more about the Christian Science textbook, Science and Health, or find out where to get a copy for yourself.
These are some additional resources that may help you on your path of discovery.
- Christian Science.com ~Learn more about Christian Science, watch video testimonies, listen to lectures and more at the main webpage of the global Christian Science Church.
- Time4thinkers.com is an online community of spiritual thinkers and healers exploring together how to follow Christ Jesus’ example and commandments in daily life. Check out the Radical Acts blog.
- JSH Online ~ JSH Online hosts thousands of articles in multiple languages about prayer and healing archived from the Christian Science periodicals (Journal, Sentinel, Herald). Here you can also find a global directory of Christian Science churches, practitioners, nurses and university organizations, as well as a search tool for the Bible and Mary Baker Eddy’s writings.
- The Mary Baker Eddy Library maintains an archive and other historical information about the life of the discoverer of Christian Science.
- Read more about ecumenical and interfaith dialogue and the Christian Science Church’s relationship with other faiths and Christian denominations.
- The Christian Science Monitor is an impartial, internationally-recognized, Pulitzer prize-winning newspaper established by the founder of the Church of Christ, Scientist, Mary Baker Eddy